Research Centre

      Metal Tiger

Fact Sheet
Q&A
Webinar
Technical Analysis
Company Website
Company RNSs
Company Presentation
Broker Research Note
Show More

Metal Tiger's mission is to deliver a high return for shareholders by investing in significantly undervalued and/or highly prospective opportunities in the mineral exploration and development sector timed to coincide where possible, with a cyclical recovery in the exploration and mining markets.

To date Metal Tiger has invested £1,950,000 in total in equity funding provided to Ariana Resources (LON:AAU), Eurasia Mining (LON:EUA), Kibo Mining (LON:KIBO), ECR Minerals (LON:ECR) and Greatland Gold (LON:GGP). Red Rock Resources (LON:RRR), Conroy Gold and Natural Resources (LON:CGNR), Connemara Mining (LON:CON) and Thor Mining (LON:THR) (ASX:THR)

MTR have a diverse portfolio from Botswana and Tanzania in Africa to Russia and Thailand in Asia,  MTR owns a 30% interest in DMI through its interest in Metal Capital Ltd and MOD owns the remaining 70%. In addition MTR currently (Jan 2016) holds a 4.92% stake in MOD giving MTR an effective 33.4% stake in the JV Licence package.

ProactiveInvestor -

MTR Articles

VOX Market Podcast - 16 Sep 2016

Paul Johnson talks MTR 

Momentous Events - 14 July 2016

MTR Video

Show More

Media Centre

MTR Video

  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2020 Momentum Trading

Created by 

 

 

The information and content in this website is for information only. The research notes, articles, links or any information provided directly or via a third party are not to be taken as a buy recommendation or as advice to buy into the companies. Momentum Trading Do not provide any Buy or Sell recommendations, everything posted on the site is for information only. also note your personal objectives, financial situation or needs have not been taken into consideration. Accordingly you should consider how appropriate the companies or investing strategies are to your financial and personal circumstances, before buying or selling.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Business | Contact